Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Starry Nights!!

I really liked the story behind the Ruffian manicure and how it was inspired by the moon and the night. I'm a night owl so I felt it suited me. :) For the "moon" I used Pure Ice in Silver Mercedes and then for the "sky" I used Essie in Midnight Cami. Now I know traditionally these have a matte finish but I'm not really into matte so much and like the glossier wet looks so I did not use a matte topcoat. I wanted it to have a little more to it so I used the stars/fireworks on Konad stamp plate m14 with the white Konad special polish and also added a rhinestone to each nail. The original design was to have the rhinestone in the center of the largest star but my rhinestones were too big for that...so I just added them to one spot on the nail. I really liked this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment