Saturday, May 14, 2011

My 1st Watermarble

I first saw watermarbling on MySimpleLittlePleasures' YouTube channel and thought it looked awesome and wanted to try it. So this was my first attempt. I started with a base coat and 1 coat of China Glaze's White on White. I then used the White on White and OPI's Ogre-The-Top-Blue and What's With the Cattitude. I liked the effect but I do need more practice on it.



The Left Hand




The Right Hand




I've also got new polishes!!! Woo hoo!!! I also found some of the China Glaze's Tronica Collection at Sally's and they were reduced to $1.99. I also got the OPI Silver Shatter at Ulta and the ones out the Pirates of the Caribbean that I liked.


I have also discovered they are selling Zoya at Ulta. I hadn't ever seen this one there before but OK is the last to get things sometimes. I would like to try some Zoya polishes. Off to go roll around in my new polishes...ROFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment