Thursday, May 26, 2011

Glitah!!!!

It's been a few weeks since my last post so....time for a new one!!! Woo hoo!!! I do like me some glitter and was in the mood for it so I came up with a variation on a french manicure.





I use China Glaze's Aqua Baby (2 coats on top of a base coat). I used 1 coat of Seche Vite to get it to dry faster and some drying drops. I've seen people use reinforcements for the half moon manicure but I used it to get the bottom of the tips to be a little more rounded cause I suck freehanding it and tape was too straight of a line for me for what I wanted. But the tips are OPI's Simmer and Shimmer and then I Seche Vite'd the crap out of it (2-3ish coats). The glitter in the Simmer and Shimmer has a rough texture to it and I wanted it to be smooth. Overall though I liked how it turned out and should sparkle pretty well in the sun light.





I've decided to catalog my nail polish with color wheels, I'll have to post pics from that later...I also need another way to organize my polish. I've outgrown my current storage and still have nail polish on it's way. I'm hoping to get my order soon. It's some Zoya polishes which I've never tried before but hope to have some luck with them. More to come later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment